fuel pump recall?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robkluck

Reaction score
Our 2010 Equinox was sputtering, even on highway. Dealer replaced fuel pump and changed oil. Still sputters, and gas mileage went from 31 mpg at 70mph to 28. Any ideas? Thank you.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Our 2010 Equinox was sputtering, even on highway. Dealer replaced fuel pump and changed oil. Still sputters, and gas mileage went from 31 mpg at 70mph to 28. Any ideas? Thank you.

Sounds like a crank sensor to me but I might be wrong. There are a couple sensors that may be needing replaced due to defective manufacturer.

lansal15

Reaction score

I had mine done last year and the fuel economy seems to be about the same. The sputtering has stopped though. Did you have to pay to have the fuel pump replaced?

Members online