2010 Eco 2.4L Equinox Fuel Pump Replacement Tourqe Specs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HorizonLS

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new to the site. I am going to be replacing the fuel pump on my Equinox next week. Everything seems pretty straightforward, however, I can't seem to find out if there are any torque specs for the bolts that hold the pump in and also the high-pressure exhaust line. I don't want any leaks or to destroy the bolts. Any links or information on a possible procedure for them would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

Vehicle Information - 2010 Chevy Equinox 2.4L Eco LS 2WD

ballermama1447

Reaction score
Any luck? I’m looking for the same. Want to make sure this thing is on as it needs to be.

negron59

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new to the site. I am going to be replacing the fuel pump on my Equinox next week. Everything seems pretty straightforward, however, I can't seem to find out if there are any torque specs for the bolts that hold the pump in and also the high-pressure exhaust line. I don't want any leaks or to destroy the bolts. Any links or information on a possible procedure for them would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

Vehicle Information - 2010 Chevy Equinox 2.4L Eco LS 2WD

Hello Fellow member I happen to have the service Manual but it is 104MB on a pdf I wonder if I can send it by Email my name is Eugene and my email is [email protected] I heard there is a way by Dropbox but I never tried it, if you have another way let me know.

Reaction score
Hello Fellow member I happen to have the service Manual but it is 104MB on a pdf I wonder if I can send it by Email my name is Eugene and my email is [email protected] I heard there is a way by Dropbox but I never tried it, if you have another way let me know.
Hi Eugene, As a new member, I saw your post while searching for torque values for the high pressure fuel pump for my 2015 Equinox. Do you know this torque? Would you be willing to share the manual with me? Thanks, Bob

Members online

No members online now.