few problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

firefitr24

Reaction score
My wife has an 05 lt awd and sometimes when she tries to crank it, it turns over but wont start...then she turns it off and cranks right up on second try....whaat could cause that....also here lately its been over heating and in the resovoir it dry and im not sure if it hasany coolant in it at all...im going to change thermostat and flush the system in the am....i aint seen any water leaks so im not sure where its going....i cheaked the oil and its fine so no cracked head gasket

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Sounds like it needs a good tune up! Some plugs and wires would be my first thing. Then filters, air and fuel. Lastly I would look into Cap and rotor on distributor. If that's not a fix let us know!

Flush coolant! Make sure you check the fluid levels more often.

Moto RAZR Maxx HD is responsible for this message.

firefitr24

Reaction score
Found the over heating issue...water pump gone out...picked one up yesterday...gonna do a tune up soon

1ATony

Reaction score
If you have some mileage on it, you may want to toss in a new thermostat, flush the system and change the hoses too while you're in there.

Members online

No members online now.