DRL's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oleg1981

Reaction score
Ok, I can do that. Two more questions, do I get to those wires under the dash? I can find the sensor easy enough but I don't know how to access the wires.

If I need to replace the sensor, how does it come out?
There is a resistor you want to check before sensor.
It seems that in 05 its located under the bumper

1863535.gif

tallbump

Reaction score
Got it. Sweated my ass off, but they're working

I pulled that sensor up under the front bumper, it tested fine. Put that back.

Then, I figured why not pull the relay from something else and try it in spot for the DRL's. Ding ding ding...we have a winner.

Took the one from the horn and put it in where the lights are, worked find. But the new one in the horn's spot and it works.

So, good as new, everything works. :Thumbs

The relay I bought had a different number on it. The new one I bought says 8866 on it. All the other relays have 8567 or something. But, if you find it on Rock Auto, it lists both as alternative part numbers.

So, not sure what happened but it works so that is what matters.

08PILOT

Reaction score
Cool Beans, If I had seen this earlier I would have
sent you my relay for free, my DRL's are unhooked :ROFLJest:

tallbump

Reaction score
Exactly. Thanks. Maybe someone else can use it?

Sent from my LG-VM701 using Tapatalk

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Exactly. Thanks. Maybe someone else can use it?

Sent from my LG-VM701 using Tapatalk

He actually wait till the problem was fixed and then cam in here and offered up his relay...

I know that he has a collection of strange relays and hoards them all.

:p

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

chevy1996

Reaction score
Hey guys need some help asap,
I was trying to be cool lol and put some HID kits on my nox. The when I plugged in the fog I lost all my DRL like I have no tail lights no cluster lights no normal headlights at night no fog lights and those little orange ones up top. I have went through all relays and fuses no luck, please tell me its DRL resistor I need, help I cant drive the nox at night.
:suicide:

Aricu

Reaction score
Chute, we are kinda in the same boat all that stuff went out (when I was pulled up at a McD's driveTWindow. Someone please help.

Prob. tonight I'll be trying.
- Checking Battery
- Checking all fuses for the heck of it.
- Flip flopping relays.
- Pumping E-brake few times.

If that fails:
-Visual insp. of bulbs.
- Checking resistor.
- Checking light sensors.
- Unplug plug battery (10 + min. rest.)
- Unplug plug PCM.

If that fails:
Swap PCM.

if the fails:
I'm drive the car of a cliff...

05 Nox is iff.. Dex cool rotts, Transmission or engine is funky jerks some times sometimes jumps into drive gear, power steering works but not for parking practice because the electric steering fatigues and gives up.. Sucky car, nice to drive doe its my wives kinda it will be when she gets her license Thanks God for my Maxima...

Aricu

Reaction score
chevy1996: I replaced a park fuse that was blown and i'm back on the road... My fog's still don't come on but; I never used them anyway... Good luck body... This worked for me..

Arn2013

Reaction score
I have 2006 nox and had the same problem. Tried swaping the relays stii the same, cover the ambient sensor it work, so I have to cover the sensor even during the day. Haven't tried checking the DRL resistor yet. Is it the same as DRL module? or it's a different thing? Where can I get after market resistor?

Members online

No members online now.