Does 2020 Premier have ANC? What fuse?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mdub88

Reaction score
I have the manual and don't see any fuses labeled as active noise cancelation or ANC. Does the premier trim not have it? Is there something comparable installed, and if so, what fuse?

Lots of road noise on highway..been like that for a while and saw ANC mentioned, so I'm investigating replacing the fuse.

Hey Vern!

Reaction score
It works with the sound system from what I understand. There is a service bulletin for older models about blocking the rear speakers. That can make the system ineffective.

CoolDad

Reaction score
It works with the sound system from what I understand. There is a service bulletin for older models about blocking the rear speakers. That can make the system ineffective.
Is there a way to adjust it?

ravenblack67

Reaction score
ANC is designed to reduce engine noise at low rpm. It is not designed to reduce road noise. I have a 2020 Equinox and reduced road noise by adding sound barriers under the back seats and in the spare tire area.

Miguel

Reaction score
ANC is designed to reduce engine noise at low rpm. It is not designed to reduce road noise. I have a 2020 Equinox and reduced road noise by adding sound barriers under the back seats and in the spare tire area.
What type of sound barriers you used on those areas?

Vondoman

Reaction score
Was the sound barrier from an adhesive roll? Brand? Tks

Members online

No members online now.