2019 Premier 19 inch tire recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phace

Reaction score
New member here, searched, didn't see a relevant post.

2019 Ivy Metallic (Green) Premier with 19" Hankook tires, stock. About 52k miles on them.

I figure it's time to start looking for replacements, and I'm interested in what others have put on, and what their experiences are.

I live in Florida, so no need for anything that will see snow. I also installed a subwoofer with the noise cancelling mics defeated, so I hear everything; Road Noise is a big deal and I'd like very quiet tires. Also, comfort is a big deal- for reference, I had a '97 Corvette (factory green color) with the Goodyear run-flats and I changed them to Hankooks for amazing comfort. Easily the best thing I ever did for that car.

Looking forward to hearing about your experiences.

Vondoman

Reaction score
New member here, searched, didn't see a relevant post.

2019 Ivy Metallic (Green) Premier with 19" Hankook tires, stock. About 52k miles on them.

I figure it's time to start looking for replacements, and I'm interested in what others have put on, and what their experiences are.

I live in Florida, so no need for anything that will see snow. I also installed a subwoofer with the noise cancelling mics defeated, so I hear everything; Road Noise is a big deal and I'd like very quiet tires. Also, comfort is a big deal- for reference, I had a '97 Corvette (factory green color) with the Goodyear run-flats and I changed them to Hankooks for amazing comfort. Easily the best thing I ever did for that car.

Looking forward to hearing about your experiences.
Can you provide the model of the Hankook tires? Also, I wondered if you’d considered going one-size wider?
Tks

Hey Vern!

Reaction score
My 'nox came with Kenda tires. Pure junk, no traction. When they wear out, I will replace them with Michelin. They are very quiet and offer great wear and quicker braking distance.

Vondoman

Reaction score
My 'nox came with Kenda tires. Pure junk, no traction. When they wear out, I will replace them with Michelin. They are very quiet and offer great wear and quicker braking distance.
Did you consider going to a larger (wider) tire?

Hey Vern!

Reaction score
I did not. 235 is a 9 1/4 inch wide tire. cornering/ handling is not an issue, so no need in my opinion, unless you are going for a certain look.

Vondoman

Reaction score
Tks for the info guys. Yes going for a slightly wider tire look.

SONNY88

Reaction score
Put some Continentals on my 2017, seemed to grip better than the Michelin Defenders I had on it.
The Michelin Primacy ? that came on it went fast...

I got mine off Tire Rack- shipped to Discount Tire, mounted and balanced for 95$.
I think TR and Discount Tire have some type of partnership

Vondoman

Reaction score
Did you go with the same size that came from the factory. I’d like to go a little wider but am hesitant 🤷🏽‍♂️

SONNY88

Reaction score
I went with the same size, It's tricky enough to just keep everything going on cars these days.

Members online

No members online now.