Darn Contact Lenses...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
So Friday night we went out with some friends and I guess rubbing my eye caused a break/scratch of which was uncomfortable... I should have taken the contact out but did not and woke up to throbbing pain and sensitivity to light... I still managed to work today and came home and slept from 3-7.... Decided that I should have it looked at since our eyes are sensitive and generally I thought it was infected due to all the swelling and pain...

I spent about 3 hours in the ER and they gave me some numbing eye drops followed by a dye so that they could locate the scratches under UV light...

Turns out that the Anti-biotic eye drops that they prescribed me due to new federal law they can't give you those eye drops.... Seems like a waste that they give you 2 drops and then throw them away...

The nurse told me that he was throwing them away and placed them on the table suggesting that we grab them as we did!

They also gave me a prescription for Vicodin!

This is the first time that I have been able to tolerate looking at the lap top screen or my phone... Glad I got my Nascar picks in thanks to the wife!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Oh I see where you have been now. Glad everything is ok now.

Members online

No members online now.