College football - conference realignment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rbiggers

Reaction score
What are everyone's thoughts on all of the conference realignment talk flying around right now? Superconferences a good thing? Take a look at my avatar and you will realize why I'm asking about this. Ok go!

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
I like watching the games but really do not care what they do as long as they do not mess it all up.

rbiggers

Reaction score
I'm afraid it's going to be a big mess for a while. Still lots of OU, OSU, and Tech to the PAC 16 talk. Hopefully we'll get this figured out next week. Big 12 is on life support.

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
Frankly something is needed...but teams moving to the hardest conference isnt going to help them, I feel for A&M, and others that might make that move. The issue is the ease of some conferences, while others beat themselves up...

rbiggers

Reaction score
You are certainly right. But at this point I think it might be best for "most" teams in the Big 12 to get anywhere but the Big 12. UT and it's unequal revenue sharing and Longhorn Network make other conferences much more appealing, no matter how much more competitive they may be.

Members online