Chevy Vs Chevy.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Thankfully no one was killed but this happened just about in front of my house....

So basically in the Malibu was a group of 4 kids and they were going Southbound about to turn left into a driveway about to pick up one of their friends for a highschool football game.

The car literally turned left right in front of this Chevy Van (Star Glass Company). Thankfully the driver of the van turned right aiming got the ditch sparing an older gentleman and a young boy from getting the malibu shoved at them. They were in a Chevy Silverado that would have been hit if the van hit the car straight on... Not to mention that someone directly involved could have been killed. The 2 kids on impact side of malibu once stopped in the ditch bailed and crashed in the yard. They never got back up until paramedics put them on stretchers and hauled them off to the hospital.

The driver of the van was a HUGE man but was ok. I pulled up as people helped him exit the rear of the van. He was sitting on his water cooler when I walked up there.

Here's the Pictures...

68e8e834.png

9beb2e9a.png

ddbdcb51.png

69a12f2e.png

e826f541.png

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Nice pics and glad no one was killed. Were you drunk when you posted this? I don't understand most of what you written :p

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Nice pics and glad no one was killed. Were you drunk when you posted this? I don't understand most of what you written :p

I agree! What???

Let me know if its an easier read... :p One thing you guys should know about me is that I don't drink. With that said I don't proof read either! :lol:

I posted this from my droid in a hurry so thats why it did not come together... I think my phone auto corrects when I type fast and I didn't take the time to check it like I should have...

Sorry!

But thanks in advance for making fun of me! :D

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
I guess I missed the jumbled post :lol:
Sad thing is it probably would have made sense to me.

Glad everyone was OK.

I drove past this one night just after it happened, the driver was killed.
Rig was parked on the shoulder and the driver of the SUV was driving crazy passing people and tried one move to many.
The SUV was under the trailer all the way to the back seats.
fw-wreck_20100806070719_640_480.JPG

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
See driving like that just turns out to be a waste. And what if they would have continued that pace? They could have easily killed someone else... I would hate to show them a video of this in the after life and show them what time they would have arrived at their destiniation if the wreck did not happen.. They might have only arrived 2-3 minutes earlier...

rbiggers

Reaction score
What just drives me mad is the people who drive that way while talking on a freakin cell phone:favorites68:. And it is common these days.....

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
They are not driving, they think that the car can dive itself so it's OK for them to text.

rbiggers

Reaction score
So yesterday I see a lady in a hummer, cigarette in one hand while holding the wheel, and a cell phone in the other hand. That is a disaster waiting to happen.

Members online