Canadian Reporter ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I also belong to another Equinox forum .
EquinoxForum.net: Chevy Equinox Forum - Index
Yesterday I received an email from someone claiming to be a reporter from Canada doing an investigation on problems with the Equinox .
Has any one else received this ?

Never heard if such a thing. They might have better luck following problems with other auto makers.

That being said, sound like some sort of scam to me. An odd one at that.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

jsfb6pts

Reaction score
Here is the email ,I was contacted again.

Hi- I am an associate producer with CBC Edmonton News. I work on a unit that investigates and reports on consumer concerns.
We recently got an email from a local consumer who had a similar experience to yours. She says the paint on her new 2013 Equinox began to rust after a month. I would like to hear more about your experience. It would be great if you could contact me at your earliest convenience.

Thank you,
Lisa

Lisa Mathews
CBC Edmonton- Go Public Edmonton
780.468.7442 (W)
[email protected]

TheDarkKnightKnox

Reaction score
Well i guess you could always call the phone number and check it out.

I've heard of issues with rusting. In fact while washing the Knox yesterday i noticed that the bottom inside of my rear door are starting to bubble up where the sheet metal is folded.

jsfb6pts

Reaction score
I have noticed that rust on many vehicles over the years .
I used to wax mine a lot .When I owned them I lease now .Once a year in the fall I waxed every painted part I could reach .It did help .
The spot on mine that was rusting was where license plate touches the lift gate I believe it is design problem . I now use a plastic license plate frame between the plate and the gate .
My biggest rust problem was the lift gate struts ,They were replaced 7 times in less that 3 years .

Members online

No members online now.