Brave little bastards (BOTH cars burglarized)...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lenn

Reaction score
So last night at around 0237, my little dog jumps off the bed and runs into the living room barking and my larger hound followed suit. I got up to see what the commotion was about and notice thru the sliding glass door in the kitchen that my garage door is open. Getting closer I see that the LF door of my wife's Mazda is open. WTF!!!!????!?!??!?! I run outside real quick and notice that the center console is open as well. I then went outside to check my Equinox... yep. Its open, too. I also noticed that the overhead light for the garage door motor is still on so that meant it was opened less than 3min before I went out there.

I rarely ever keep any valuables in my Equinox due to having my F150 broken into a couple times. I think my dogs interrupted the little ***** while he was in the Mazda cause he left the nav system in the back where it was. I also found the garage door opener from the Equinox on the back floorboard of the Mazda.

I filed a police report last night and am going to make a detailed inventory of all my posessions in the garage for renters insurance purposes. Sadly, I have not done that yet in the 5 years I have rented.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Wow that sucks. I would love to cut off their hands.

Did you notice anything significant gone? Was the Nox unlocked and they hit the garage door opener in it? I would look into changing the Opener frequency. Just to be safe side even if all the openers are spoken for.

Lenn

Reaction score
The Nox was locked. Nothing gone other than change from the cupholers.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

08PILOT

Reaction score
Man that really sux, we keep the Nox locked in our garage,
but we leave the keys in the Trailblazer w/ windows down.

I hope they find the lil cowardly b@$t@rd$ & string em up!

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
If I ever find out who stole my guns I will kill them. OK ok maybe not. But they will be wishing they ever stepped on my property.

08PILOT

Reaction score
Not foolproof, but I have my Serial # memorized, but that will
only work if they try to pawn the thing at a shop somewhere.

Stealing my guns would make me loose control and probably
do something very, very, very stupid if I caught who's did it.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Need a trunk monkey, one with a big bat.

Sorry to hear that someone did that, great job by the dogs.

Lenn

Reaction score
Nope... I've locked the doors in the car since then with the windows down and I reached in and unlocked/opened the door... nothing.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
I think they should be taken out behind the wood shed and shot in the nuts, with a 12 ga, loaded with double ought buck.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts