Anybody Hunt?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
If so how, what for and where?

To specify location simple state whether you pay for a location like a land lease or if you hunt private possible family/ friend owned.. Maybe even a hunting club?

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I am mostly a deer bow hunter. I hunt land that I lease off of the road behind my house.

I also have land in various parts of NC that I hunt during certain parts of the year.

I have killed deer with shotgun and rifle but bow hunting takes patience and skill! Love it!

rbiggers

Reaction score
I never could get into bow hunting. Don't really ever hunt deer anymore, either. But I love to bird hunt (dove and quail)!

My family owns a couple of sections 2 hours from here, and I have lots of friends that own land and are on leases very close to where I live.

I have a yellow lab that I should use to bird hunt, but she prefers to lay on the couch and snore.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
I used to but it's get to were it's hard to find the time to.

Luck on your next hunt.

PS
The boss got a nice buck last weekend, Deer Chili here we come.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I have seen some big mature bucks just haven't taken a shot yet. I am sure I will let you all know when that happens...

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Will do. I may make a hunting section off of the lounge or a sports and recreation forum... I have some pictures of past deer kills you might want to see.

So far this afternoon I haven't seen anything.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
I hope you get a nice one.
Will check out the pics when you post them up.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Rick is going to go again this weekend, he is going to see if he can find this guy.

Attachments

• PICT0568.jpg
    PICT0568.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 2

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Would be something different to hang on the wall.
I wounder how he is doing what with the full moon out and the deer feeding all night.

Members online

No members online now.