2020 Equinox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davis7383

Reaction score
Leaking (it appears) clean water from under vehicle. Not sure if this is just condensation but I am concerned because I ran over an object and made a pretty loud noise underneath. I took an
image and it seems to be leaking from some kind of cap. Can anyone help me please?

Screenshot_20240124_233100_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240124_233059_Gallery.jpg

ricklack

Reaction score
Do you have a sunroof? that may be one of the sunroof drain locations. OR, it could be the drain location for the AC condensor. What location under the car is this located?

davis7383

Reaction score
Do you have a sunroof? that may be one of the sunroof drain locations. OR, it could be the drain location for the AC condensor. What location under the car is this located?
No sunroof. Probaby AC drain location then? Area located more forward towards central part of vehicle. I took it in this morning, to the dealership, they checked it out and said there was no damage to worry about. Just dented below. Thank you for your response.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts