2016 Equinox V6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bcnvz28

Reaction score
In case anybody is considering buying a 2016 Equinox, I have been told and verified by GM, the only way to get a V6 is in an AWD. Not able to order a V6 in FWD at all.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I probably wouldn't even get the 2016, as the 2017 will be all new! If it is going to be smaller, I'd just wait it out to see what this new crossover will be!

Chip

Reaction score
I probably wouldn't even get the 2016, as the 2017 will be all new! If it is going to be smaller, I'd just wait it out to see what this new crossover will be!

By all accounts I have seen the new NOX will be smaller in 2017 with GM adding a slighter larger sized vehicle to replace it in their lineup. This will make a total of 3 possible vehicles in the segment that fit a whole host of size requirements of owners. I have never had a lot of luck with "first year" initial offerings of new designs, so a 2016 NOX might well serve my needs. I had hoped I could get the V-6 without AWD, but....:favorites13:

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
By all accounts I have seen the new NOX will be smaller in 2017 with GM adding a slighter larger sized vehicle to replace it in their lineup. This will make a total of 3 possible vehicles in the segment that fit a whole host of size requirements of owners. I have never had a lot of luck with "first year" initial offerings of new designs, so a 2016 NOX might well serve my needs. I had hoped I could get the V-6 without AWD, but....:favorites13:

Yeah, I might interested in the Chevy that sits beteen the Nox and Traverse but honestly, we would have pulled the trigger on a traverse but I was not happy with the space with the middle captain chairs.

Might need to settle for a used suburban when my family of 4 becomes 5.

Members online