2014 Nox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fuselage10

Reaction score
2014 Nox....Put my order in. @014 Nox, loaded with that great ne 6. Started to have problems with the salesperson. This is the fourth car I have orderd from this dealer. So, after one conversation, he told me he did not give a dam if I ever bought the car. So,I walked out. Went to my secound love, the local Murano dealer. One tinted bronze 2013 left. $39, 900 loaded. Since it was a 2013 I gave him an offer he would never accept. I said, $31,000 with plates and tags. You got it. Cash, no trade.
This is the secoubd Murano I have owned. I like this one even more.
So, I have been chased away by a low information salesperson. But, no problem, GM is changing?

Best....Richard

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
2014 Nox....Put my order in. @014 Nox, loaded with that great ne 6. Started to have problems with the salesperson. This is the fourth car I have orderd from this dealer. So, after one conversation, he told me he did not give a dam if I ever bought the car. So,I walked out. Went to my secound love, the local Murano dealer. One tinted bronze 2013 left. $39, 900 loaded. Since it was a 2013 I gave him an offer he would never accept. I said, $31,000 with plates and tags. You got it. Cash, no trade.
So, I have been chased away by a low information salesperson. But, no problem, GM is changing?

Best....Richard

That's when you know salesmen that act like that don't deserve their jobs.

I've had a couple encounters like that at our local Nissan dealership over a Titan.

Unfortunately around here Toyota, Honda and Nissan salesmen suck. Our Chevy dealerships have top notch service and customer satisfaction for a couple reasons.

Its a Rick Hendrick dealership and all the surrounding area dealerships offer the same customer service knowing that if they rub the customer the wrong way, they will lose the sale to Hendricks.

I hope your new ride treats you well like the last one! My neighbors Murano that was maintained by the dealership had the engine blown inside the warranty. I feel bad because I said: they will have it fixed in no time and that was several months ago. They are fighting but Nissan will not replace the engine. My neighbor can't pay for a new engine until after he has it paid off.

Good luck to you!

TheDarkKnightKnox

Reaction score
With GM having a huge presence in northeastern ohio i've never had any issues up here with the Chevy Cruze being built in Lordstown, Ohio. I order my Chevy's through the same dealer and saleperson my father used for 30 year. I currently live 3 hours away in Columbus.

However when my Nox was delivered to the dealer, the salesperson called me and Offered to drive the car down to me. That is the type of customer service that will keep my ordering from that dealer.

Good luck to you

jsfb6pts

Reaction score

Best....Richard
I know this is a tad late ,
Can you post the name of the dealership and salesman ?
I still keep in touch with people at GM headquarters .

jsfb6pts

Reaction score
I did pm this member and did not receive a reply .
So, I have to question his story .
I cannot believe any dealer would tell you he did not care .
They work on commission .

Robarino

Reaction score
Yeah, because it's on the internet, it must be a true story. Only two meaningful posts by that guy and it's just to say he doesn't own an Equinox. Reminds of those stupid Linux users who troll Windows or Mac help forums just to say something disparaging. Useless, pointless, and only shows off the immaturity of the person...

Even if true, sometimes the problem isn't with the salesman but with the customer. I've worked enough jobs to know that people can be complete @ssholes to the people behind the counter.

TheDarkKnightKnox

Reaction score
Yeah, because it's on the internet, it must be a true story. Only two meaningful posts by that guy and it's just to say he doesn't own an Equinox. Reminds of those stupid Linux users who troll Windows or Mac help forums just to say something disparaging. Useless, pointless, and only shows off the immaturity of the person...

Even if true, sometimes the problem isn't with the salesman but with the customer. I've worked enough jobs to know that people can be complete @ssholes to the people behind the counter.

Couldn't agree with you more! I worked in Retail Sales for over 10 years and finally got out of it because i was tried of being crapped on by the customer. Yeah the commision was nice but i was tired of being nice to people who didn't deserve it. Sometimes it takes everything for someone in sales to hold back and not say what they are really thinking!

08PILOT

Reaction score
Part of the Reason I have a 12' Tundra instead of a 12' Denali
is because of a local Dealerships poor sales tactics. And to be
fair, I tried to buy 3 different vehicles there over 17 yr period.

(1st one was a 96 Impala SS for my Wife when we were young
and they wouldn't give us the time of day saying we could not
afford it so we bought one elsewhere. 2nd one was the Sport
in 08 during Red Tag Sale, vehicle mispriced, wouldn't honor it.
3rd was Denali, $750 apart + I was putting $3K in cash down.
They wouldn't budge saying I was being unreasonable on deal)

Both my Chevrolets came from somewhere else, and obviously
the Tundra did also. They sell a lot of vehicles monthly, but I
here all the time how they constantly screw their customers.

PS - I won't send anyone there and I have friends in service.

Members online

No members online now.