2014 Service Stabilitrack Error

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bramezy

Reaction score
Ok, i had slammed on my brakes hard one day and the next day while driving to work i get this popup for service stabilitrack and the ABS and traction control lights come on. No noises, no problems with anything, car runs smooth.
When I turn the car off and restart the error immediately pops up. As soon as I start to drive slowly it all goes away but I can hear what sounds like the brakes being engaged even though I'm not touching the brake pedal.
As soon as I drive over 13mph it turns off the system and I get the error and lights.
No check engine light, I checked for codes anyway and nothing,
120,000 miles and ran flawlessly before this.
I replaced the front ABS sensors anyway since they were cheap.
I have hubs but before installing them I thought I would ask here first if anyone else has had this exact issue.
I have not inspected the hubs yet, they currently do not make any noise but I know teeth and a magnetic strip exist inside.
Thanks

Bramezy

Reaction score
Replacing the hubs worked. There is a magnetic strip that goes on the backside of the hub and mine were cracked. Cant see without pulling them off the car.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts