2012 Equinox LT Lift Kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smntiger

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new here but I have a 2012 Equinox LT that I have been working on for some time now. I do not own the AWD version but I am looking to lift the car up 3-4 inches to increase tire size and have an all around more aggressive look. Any ideas?

Yes this is serious, and I am trying to be original here. I've talked to many companies who all say it is possible with a little time and love, but not sure how to approach it. I'm not just going to do a copy-cat jeep common! I have looked at coilovers, spring spacers, suspension lifts, body lifts, new control arms, etc. I am willing to do all the work but I am not entirely sure what parts I would need to lift the car up/get more ground clearance.

Any help is appreciated!!
I have attached photos of my SUV so far :)

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0131.jpg
    IMG_0131.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0195.jpg
    IMG_0195.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 11

Haag3

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new here but I have a 2012 Equinox LT that I have been working on for some time now. I do not own the AWD version but I am looking to lift the car up 3-4 inches to increase tire size and have an all around more aggressive look. Any ideas?

Yes this is serious, and I am trying to be original here. I've talked to many companies who all say it is possible with a little time and love, but not sure how to approach it. I'm not just going to do a copy-cat jeep common! I have looked at coilovers, spring spacers, suspension lifts, body lifts, new control arms, etc. I am willing to do all the work but I am not entirely sure what parts I would need to lift the car up/get more ground clearance.

Any help is appreciated!!
I have attached photos of my SUV so far :)
This is an older post and wondering you found any information? I'm looking at doing a mild lift with a Traxda kit, 1.75" front and 1". Any suggestion on a wheel and tire combo to use. Want to go with a more offroad aggressive tire. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.