2011 Equinox stalling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RRoark

Reaction score
2011 Equinox 2.4 AWD is stalling on start up. It happens using the electric start and the key. After it does it and I start it back up it runs perfectly. I have searched around and it doesn't seem like anyone else is having this issue.

Previously it had the stalling while driving issue. I put a new throttle body on and that fixed the issue. Two weeks ago I changed the 02 sensor in the manifold and relearned the throttle body thinking that was the issue. This took the problem away but this morning it came back again.

The car has 112K miles and has had the fuel pump replaced (recall), I replaced the exhaust manifold, Cam and exhaust sensors have been replaced. Plugs/wires done @ 80K, entire exhaust system replaced @ 70K (under federal emissions warranty). The car is maintained very well and doesn't get driven hard at all.

It doesn't throw any codes or anything so I am at a complete loss as to what is causing it.

Members online

No members online now.