2010 Terrain Fuel Filter ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shanks12

Reaction score
Whats up guys.. Haven't posted on here in a while.. Hopefully will try and be a little more active over the next few months..

I can't seem to figure out by looking online when you are supposed to changed the fuel filter.

Just had the oil changed today (Put in Amsoil :peace:)

We have 10,800 miles on it right now

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Where did you get that fancy amsoil stuff? :p

First thought that came to my mind being a new vehicle was 15k miles. That's when I did my first one. I was thinking the next one will be at 45k.

Shanks12

Reaction score
Where did you get that fancy amsoil stuff? :p

First thought that came to my mind being a new vehicle was 15k miles. That's when I did my first one. I was thinking the next one will be at 45k.

Got that fancy Amsoil stuff from Nick... He hooked me up with as a preferred customer. Now I get discounts on everything :peace:

Interesting... I change mine in the truck every 10-15 (max).. I figured it might be the same for the Terrain... Maybe not

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I think it's all by personal preference. In my dmax the dic monitors the fuel filter and it has me changing it every 10-15k

Shanks12

Reaction score
I'll have to check the controls to see if her's monitors it as well... I'm not sure I've seen that setting tho..

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I don't think it does. But generally 15k is the standard cause when I take the trucks at work they tell me to get it done every 15k...

Shanks12

Reaction score
Yeah that's pretty much what I figured for it.. Wasn't sure if there was something special with a newer engine.

Shanks12

Reaction score
Did you get the OE oil from amsoil?

Yep.. I think with the preferred price It was $25.20 for 6 quarts. Not to bad of a price!

I figure the $20 per year for a preferred customer isn't to bad. I will easily save money using oil in both my truck and the Terrain and using Amsoil P.I.

Members online

No members online now.