2010 Equinox Radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dpetrucci

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum and I would like to say Hello to everyone.

I am currently talking with a dealership to a purchase of a used 2010 LTZ Equinox. The car has everything I want on it, except for the touch screen/Nav radio. I've done some homework and there really isn't an aftermarket product that I like, nor will fit in the Equinox. I have found people selling the factory touch screen/Nav radio for that model separately on ebay and other places.

My question is, If I was to purchase the factory touchscreen/Nav radio from a scrap yard or aftermarket, is this an easy switch, and is it compatible my with my current car configurations? Is this just a simple unplug the current panel and put this one on kinda thing?

This would be a nice easy fix for my issues, so I'm hoping for a yes.

Thanks everyone!
David

Jeff1960

Reaction score
I see nobody has replied to this. I'm in the same position but already bought my 10. I have the Pioneer upgraded stereo. It doesn't play well with my android phone. If only it would let me stream music like my wife's iphone can I'd be a happy camper. Any GM updates to fix this?

TheDarkKnightKnox

Reaction score
I made the mistake of not getting MyLink when it was an additional option in early 2012. So i'm stuck using the AUX port instead of streaming over bluetooth.

I once heard that GM was suppose to have firmware updates available for download on their website. But I have yet to ever find one. Its a shame that technology in cars are so stagnant and requires a purchase of another car to upgrade.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!

Were you able to get a answer for this? I think they have it now so you can add these features to the older cars.

Members online

No members online now.