2007 Equinox Stabilitrak Message w/codes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sam_moening

Reaction score
I had the "Service Stabilitrak" and "Service Traction Control" message come up but that was it, no performance issues. So I waited till a check engine code popped up and these are the codes that came up.

These were what Advance Auto said

C0561 - System disabled Information Stored invalid serial data recieved - invalid serial data recieved.

P1779 - Torque Delivered Signal

P0404 - Exhaust gas recirculation conteo circuit range/ performance (in the top right corner it says ECM)

P0404 - same description as abovebut in the top right it says Mod $00

Took it to O'Reillys also and this was the one code that showed up different

U0073 - Control module communication bus off

So I changed out the EGR valve hoping all these problems stemmed from that and pulled the cables to the battery to try and reset the codes. Started it and drove about 30 miles and the code was gone and then they popped back up with the check engine light/codes and the "Service Stabilitrak" message.

Anyone have any thoughts on where I can go from here. I drove it for probably 75 miles more and nothing seems to be running wrong.

Thanks in advance
Sam

prheaume

Reaction score
I got this for a while, also changed EGR valve and everything... got rid of it by replacing a wheel speed sensor that was bad. I noticed that when I plugged a scanner and watch for the speed of each ones

Members online

No members online now.