2007 equinox LS wiring help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JayLT484

Reaction score
I need some help with some wire identification or just some suggestions. Im trying to install after-market heated seats into my LS, I have the elements in the seat already, the switch installed, the wiring ran just im having an issue with actually connecting the correct wires. I have my ground wire connected to the ground that runs off of the stock stereo and i have the fused wire running off of the Onstar fuse (My LS does not have the Onstar system, just the wiring). I need an ACC line, also I forgot to mention I have the wires ran into the center console area. From what i've read on the internet, the stock stereo does not have an ACC/Ignition wire but I do know that the power window system does. My issue is I dont know which wire is the ACC wire on the power window switches. I was hoping someone could tell me which one is or maybe help me with a simple solution to this issue.

TheDarkKnightKnox

Reaction score
You may also consider just running a wire to the fuse box and tapping in to the window fuse for ACC wire. I did that prior with aftermarket subwoofers on a previous car to switch on the amplifer when the key was on.

Dhola Sajan

Reaction score
Hey all thanks for your post! This looks like what i need except its for the 16 pin connector. Do you have this info for the 16 pin? Or is it the same pin part number?

ThePapaJohn

Reaction score
I need some help with some wire identification or just some suggestions. Im trying to install after-market heated seats into my LS, I have the elements in the seat already, the switch installed.....

I've got a question for you JayLT484: where did you find the heated seats elements that you installed??

Members online