08 fuel issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lsisson92

Reaction score
I have a 08 nox. I’m having a intermittent fuel problem that started 2 weeks ago and is gonna be the death of me. So I drove 150 miles away and stopped shut it off did what o needed too and went to leave and it started but was spit and sputtering bad then died. Kept trying to start it nothing so I thought the fuel pump went out towed it to a friends house and looked over everything fuel pump was not kicking on when I turn the key. I let sit for about a hr and out of nowhere it started like there was nothing wrong i drove it for a min shut it off start it did that a couple times it did fine so I drove it home. Got home and wouldn’t start back so I ordered the fuel pump 500$ later!!! Got that in and it started good tested it around there did good drove it the 150 miles away again and it left me stranded where I now have put another fuel pump in it changed the relay,cps, cleaned all connections checked wiring. Everything is good the power is intermittent getting to the pump.
Any ideas or anyone else have this issue

cavell

Reaction score
My sis has 08 nox. Owned for 5yrs
I just got an 06 nox. Bad driveshaft bearing so I pulled it
Was at her house last night and looked under it. I swear her driveshaft was new
Spotless black paint. Even bearing support bar is clean?
Asked her about it and she said she replaced the tank due to leakage?...
She had leak and shop said tank leaked and they replaced it and fuel pump?
Maybe they replaced driveshaft too? Bil was huge

Members online

No members online now.