GM Factory Splash Guards---Shouldve came from factory like these

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
Just some photos of the GM factory splash guards. Well worth the money just for the "looks" to me. I believe price was 89.00 for front and rear. Installation time was less than 30mins, and VERY easy to do.

Front Shot
IMG_0934.jpg

Rear Shot
IMG_0933.png

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Makes me want to check my nox thinking that they may be there... do you have a part number that you could add to this thread and the part number thread.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I am honestly not a fan of splash guards. I never liked them on any car or truck. I know they do wonders for keeping the rocker panels clean and dent free, but its just the look that I am not a fan of. If you like the look, awesome!! :D

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
I am honestly not a fan of splash guards. I never liked them on any car or truck. I know they do wonders for keeping the rocker panels clean and dent free, but its just the look that I am not a fan of. If you like the look, awesome!! :D

Never liked them on cars...but they added a nice touch to the Nox

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Humm might have to look into getting them for the Terrain.

rbiggers

Reaction score
Hmmm, those are nice. I sure enjoy the ones I put on my truck. Look good and provide great protection.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
They do look nice.
With the Colbalt I get a lot of black tar like gunk on the sides of the car, so they would be a good thing to get for the Terrain.

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
They do look nice.
With the Colbalt I get a lot of black tar like gunk on the sides of the car, so they would be a good thing to get for the Terrain.

Your terrain will not have that problem :)

Just about impossible to spin the tires!

What are you doing with your SS? Any modifications done to it? GM tune or aftermarket?

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Your terrain will not have that problem :)

Just about impossible to spin the tires!

What are you doing with your SS? Any modifications done to it? GM tune or aftermarket?

All stock, well I did tint the windows.
I just going to trade it in as I do not have room for it and the Terrain.
I will miss it but it's just to small inside.

dblackmo

Reaction score
spash guards for 2011 equinox

Does anyone have pics of a 2011 equnox with splash guards?...can't find a pic anywhere..would like to see what it looks like before installing.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
I seen one the other day that had them on and I think the nox looks better with them on.
Sorry no pics.

Members online