compass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Max

Reaction score
My 2017 Equinox compass is stuck on CAL which is suppose to be calculating. It has calculated in the past with no problem, this time it's stuck.
Has anyone else had this problem and what is the fix? thanks in advanced.

bagbyjw

Reaction score
Maybe disconnect the battery for a few minutes re-connect and see if that helped (sort of like a reboot)

CPG

Reaction score
My 2017 Equinox compass is stuck on CAL which is suppose to be calculating. It has calculated in the past with no problem, this time it's stuck.
Has anyone else had this problem and what is the fix? thanks in advanced.
I believe the CAL is for *calibration*, not calculating. My owner's manual says that the compass in my 2023 Equinox LT operates off of GPS from the antenna on the roof. It says when a GPS signal is lost, the CAL will show on the driver information center. It says get out into an open area where a signal can be re-established. If you've loaded a rooftop carrier that blocks the antenna that could be your problem or anything else that blocks the antenna. If that doesn't work, I guess you've got some other problem.

Members online

No members online now.