Rear inner edge tire wear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Js95

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum but have been a member of other forums and seem to be really helpful. I have a 15 equinox fwd. Currently at 106k. When we bought it with 85 k on it I noticed the rear inner edge of the passenger side tire was wore. I took it to an alignment shop and the guy couldn't figure out how to adjust anything. New guy. Took it back a second time while a guy with supposedly more experience was there and it comes back with the tire leaning visuably out. After about 4 times at this shop, I took it to a different alignment shop. They supposedly aligned it. Tire wasn't leaning anymore. Put new tires on it and about 5 k on them and again, wearing inner edge. Finally today at my 3rd alignment shop and they tell me I need camber and toe adjustment nuts. It already has the camber adjustable nuts but no toe adjustable nuts. Are there different aftermarket camber nuts that give you more adjustment? If so does anyone have part numbers for those and the toe adjustable nuts? Or if anyone has had similar issues, was it this or something else? Sorry so long. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.