2013 Equinox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BJB

Reaction score
My 2013 Equinox has no radio or rear camera. Sometimes while I’m driving it will come back on only to quickly shut off. No radio , no camera ???? Help
I also have a problem with water getting in only ont e passenger side floor, but I think I’ve figured out that it is a problem with the exploration drain coming off the AC unit. I have to talk to my mechanic hopefully he can fix this. He has no idea about the radio, display & camera. Suggestions are greatly appreciated

BJB

Reaction score
That’s my next try but. I did see several people having the same problems & tried several things that solved the issue , I’m just at a loss.

NOX4ME

Reaction score
My 2013 Equinox has no radio or rear camera. Sometimes while I’m driving it will come back on only to quickly shut off. No radio , no camera ???? Help
I also have a problem with water getting in only ont e passenger side floor, but I think I’ve figured out that it is a problem with the exploration drain coming off the AC unit. I have to talk to my mechanic hopefully he can fix this. He has no idea about the radio, display & camera. Suggestions are greatly appreciated
Bad grounds, or intermittent short in power cable

Members online

No members online now.