Would you build a brick wall around your land if...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
... all you had to live in that it was being built around was a Mobile home and a volley ball net in the yard?

hillMobileHome1.jpg

I mean they have some equipment but the lot has always appeared as a eye sore... And now the persons with homes for sale across the street are kinda upset about it since they are either residing there permanently or trying to sell...

Get this... They do not have any kind of building permit posted... That might suck.. They have by now pored footers between pillars and connected them with more brick. All the pillars are at different heights which looks odd..

newhouse001.jpg

I could understand if they would be building a mansion but I think that they plan on bringing in more trailers for multiple families.

This is off of a side road but gets tons of traffic since it connects 2 major roads. Its around the corner by a half mile on the way to my brothers house that is a mile away.

I will get updated pictures when I can. My brother asked me what I thought was going on so I found a forum that was geared to our area...

Here is the thread if you want to read it... I found it amusing..

http://www.4042.com/4042forums/showthread.php?t=29832&highlight=old+fairground

Members online

Latest posts