Wheel upgrade! Thoughts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brand-O-Matic

Reaction score
Very nice! My '24 is the same color. I was looking at some oem wheel and tire packages on e-bay as well, particularly the charcoal and machined ten-spokes. I have 17's on my LS so the upgrade to 19's will look nice, but I'm probably going to wait until my factory tires wear down a good bit since I'll have to get new tires with the rims anyway due to the size difference. I just can't justify the extra cost right now on a cosmetic upgrade. Still doing little things here and there in the meantime to make it more my own. I blacked out the emblems and was looking at blacking the lettering somehow or buy some, but I was looking at yours...did you shave your lettering? I like that idea too and thought about it before. Yours definitely looks cool without (if I'm seeing it correctly) and it's looking nice on those new wheels too.

rjenkins221

Reaction score
Love those 19" wheels! Looking for something similar in the 2020 I just purchased, mine have 18" on it now

Members online