WeatherTech Mats-Digital Fit.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

White-Ingalls

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm selling my WeatherTech Digital Fit mats from my 2014 Equinox. Color is BLACK.

I had traded it in for a Chevy Traverse. So I no longer need them. Set includes both Driver & Passenger mats. The 2nd Row Runner mat. And the rear cargo mat.

So if anyone here is interested, please PM me or respond to post.

I am currently a member of TraverseForum.com under the same User Name. Just in case anyone is wondering since I just signed up here. Was referred to this site to try and sell the mats from one of my forum members. So hope someone here will give them a good home instead of selling them on fleabay. Lol

I'm currently using the 2nd row runner in Traverse and the cargo mat until my New Mats come in. So pic is only of front two. But yes, it's a set of Four mats.

image_zpsjuqzxqxa.jpg

Best Offer Takes Them Home. Reasonable offers of course. Not looking to sell at full price. Just want to make some of the investment back.

Also, not sure what other years they will fit. Will be up to you to decide that.

Have a great week everyone.

Last edited:

GadgetMan

Reaction score
Interested in the 2nd row and Cargo mat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest posts