Vibration in 2018 equinox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jonesier

Reaction score
2018 equinox. I live in Michigan and get a lot of snow. Even if there is a light amount of slush on the road, it gathers in the wheels and freezes. As a result, the wheels become out of balance particularly the rears. Every day I must chip out the ice in the wheels. What a pain!. I had a 2016 equinox living here in the same place and never had to do such a thing. The only thing I can think of is find some sort of wheel that leaves minimal places for snow and slush to gather. Is anybody else experiencing this? Any ideas how to deal with it?

kastner03

Reaction score
my fiancé’s 2010 terrain is the same way so i know exactly what you mean it’s a total pain. which wheels do you have ? my 2018 lt with the 18’s doesn’t seem to have this problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redvett

Reaction score
You might try Rustoleum Never Wet. Its a two ppart system and works very well. I would spray the inside of each wheel and not the out side of wheel since it makes anything look dull.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts