Search Fu didn't work, so a question on tires and spacing for my 05 LT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

havoc1969

Reaction score
Ok, I have an 05 Nox Lt, love the car but wanna go a style I don't see much on it... push bar, led offroad light bar, space the stock 16 inch rims out an inch or two and I want offroad style tires as big as I can fit on there...I know I can't lift it, so what is the biggest offroad tires I can fit on the 16 inch rims that came from the factory (I want to have the rims powdercoated black or get another set of black rims), use wheel spacers to kick the wheels out a little and make it more aggressive...

here she is now... not bad for 197K and running like a champ!!
2015-04-14%2019.50.52-1_zpss7daxuvn.jpg

cmon guys, help me out with suggestions and pics if you come across something that fits my vision,,, let's do a different kind of build!!

equilover

Reaction score
Good luck man! Post pics once you have installed the new tires. :)

havoc1969

Reaction score
I will, between jobs at the moment so we are a bit on hold,,, bfg tire size 245/70-16 will be the replacement size, and I think I will reuse the original rims just have them powder coated black.... will keep a thread going with pics as time and funds allow...

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I will, between jobs at the moment so we are a bit on hold,,, bfg tire size 245/70-16 will be the replacement size, and I think I will reuse the original rims just have them powder coated black.... will keep a thread going with pics as time and funds allow...

How many miles are on it now?

Members online

No members online now.