Rear Side Markers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Equinox2007

Reaction score
I failed safty for my yearly renewal. Both rear side markers are not working. The other night I replaced them and then tested them around 9pm when it was dark. The next day, they were not working. Last night I tried it in the dark and they are working. Do side markers on an Equinox 2007 not work during the day? I went through the fuses and notcied that relays for passenger's/driverside side trailer stoplam, turn signal dont have any fuses on there. Along with the non relays-15-drivers/passengers side trailer stoplam, turn signals. Would this cause them to not work during the day and not at night? I am not sure why those fuses are not there. Thanks for any knowledge you may have.

mswerb

Reaction score
Define "sidemarkers" If you mean "tail lights" they might not come on in the daytime. The headlights will come on as it gets dark, otherwise the DRL are on.

Members online

No members online now.