Post Whores UNITE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
So some of us around here are posting fanatics and everyone here is "that posts" is doing a good job.... :peace:

I would like to look into a rating system that puts you at a certain level bases on posts. Something more than what we have now...

But as for now you all need to post up like crazy... We should be at 20k posts by the sites 1 year anniversary!!! :p

So who is a post whore?

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Well I would have to say yes seeing as I have been here almost a month and have the second highest post count.

So when is the 1 year anniversary?

Last edited:

rbiggers

Reaction score
I think I'm starting to become one here. If I didn't have to work I'd have 3 or 4 times as as many posts!

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Work and sleep, have to do both but they sure do cut down on free time.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Yes. I wish that I had more time for this as well. Thankfully because of technology I can always get to the site not matter if I am at my desk or on the road!

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
That is a great deal! And I'm already on Verizon and at the end of my term. Not trying to jack this thread, but I hear the iphone may come out in the next few months for Verizon. Trying to decide if I should get a Droid now or wait for the iphone.

Yeah I was waiting for the iphone with those same rumors about 2 years ago when I got this phone.

I have had At&t(never do it again) and I have has the iphone. I would rather have the Droid. The HTC and Droid X IMO and rated better then the iphone 4.

You can do more with the Droid phones and for less of the cost of a apple product.

Members online

No members online now.