No sound 2020 chevy equinox premier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

equinoxic

Reaction score
Recently, I've lost all sound from my radio, turn signal sound and any other sound effects in my car. I've taken it in to get checked at my local mccarthy gmc shop and they say I need to replace the entire radio module but they aren't 100% sure that it will work. I thought I'd ask here before I go pay the 1200.

R_Adams_16

Reaction score
Recently, I've lost all sound from my radio, turn signal sound and any other sound effects in my car. I've taken it in to get checked at my local mccarthy gmc shop and they say I need to replace the entire radio module but they aren't 100% sure that it will work. I thought I'd ask here before I go pay the 1200.
I had this happen to my 22 LS. I think it was caused when android auto gliched. I lost all audio. I went by the local chevy dealer and they suggested the following....Remove one battery post connection and wait for 5 minutes. This resets the system. Reconnect the post and it should work, but you'll have to redo all your settings. It worked for me, got everything back.

ricklack

Reaction score
I lose all audio every now and then. I notice when this happens that my Onstar light is red instead of the normal green. It has happened 3 times so far, I tried shutting off the car and restarting but still no sound. If I shut the car off and let it sit 5 to 20 minutes, then get in the car. I watch the Onstar light and when it changes to green my audio is back. Mentioned it to the dealer but of course it cannot be reproduced at the shop.

Members online

No members online now.