New to the Forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BiggieGTO

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Let me start by saying I am very new to the Forum world, so if I make a mistake feel free to educate me!

I just bought a 2008 Equinox Sport. I have only owned it for 24 hours and already I love it. I am amazed at how it drives. I bought it as a daily driver and told myself I would do a thing to it. However after driving it for a full day I cannot wait to start the mods. I already ordered an exhaust system for it.

I look forward to learning all about the forum and the Equinox.

Last edited:

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
You are my new found hero! Can't wait to hear more about this exhaust system!

Pictures and videos, stat!

Welcome to the site!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

BiggieGTO

Reaction score
You are my new found hero! Can't wait to hear more about this exhaust system!

Pictures and videos, stat!

Welcome to the site!

Thanks for the Welcome, and as for the Exhaust I ordered Magnaflow #14159. I cannot wait to hear what they sound like.

prheaume

Reaction score
Welcome here bro! Can't wait to hear the sound! The GM parts advisor told me that it exist a gm performance exhaust for our Nox, don't what sound it have !

08PILOT

Reaction score
Yet another 08 Sport owner, post up a vid once the exhaust is done. :waytogo:

TheDarkKnightKnox

Reaction score
Any insiders know if Chevy will consider a newer body style SS or Sport version of the NOX? Adding the 3.6L next year with 305HP is already pretty sweet.

BiggieGTO

Reaction score
Man this dude needs to get back in here... I just noticed one of his rides in his signature!

LOL Im back, I was out of town. All I can say is coming back to Phoenix from San Diego is like walking into a giant oven. 114 possible for today's high temp.

On a side note, does anyone make a good handle held programmer for these vehicles?

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
LOL Im back, I was out of town. All I can say is coming back to Phoenix from San Diego is like walking into a giant oven. 114 possible for today's high temp.

On a side note, does anyone make a good handle held programmer for these vehicles?

No hand held tune that I know of but Trifecta does a ECM tune... I am not 100% sure but I think it is software driven and done by your laptop through the OBDII.

BiggieGTO

Reaction score
Exhaust on yet ???

:lol:

I wish, its sitting on the kitchen counter waiting for me to weld it up. I was in San Diego, and I was going to wait to install it untill I found an Aftermarket CAI and a programmer...... Looks like I am at a dead end on both. I may just have bite the bullet and weld up the exhaust anyway!!

Members online