NEW TO THE GROUP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE CHIEF

Reaction score
I JUST BOUGHT A 2WD 19 LT AND THE BRAKES ARE SUPER SENSITIVE, I THOUGHT I WOULD GET USED TO IT BUT NO IT'S REALLY HARD TO DRIVE ESPECLIALLY AT LOW SPEED. ANY THOUGHTS?

Hey Vern!

Reaction score
Hey Chief,

Welcome to the group! I would visually inspect the brakes and make sure there is no rust warping, or wear. Make sure the brake fluid isn't over full. You could always try flushing the old fluid and adding new, to eliminate any chance of contamination.

THE CHIEF

Reaction score
Hey Chief,

Welcome to the group! I would visually inspect the brakes and make sure there is no rust warping, or wear. Make sure the brake fluid isn't over full. You could always try flushing the old fluid and adding new, to eliminate any chance of contamination.
OK THX FOR THE ADVISE.

ricklack

Reaction score
A thought - these have an electric vacuum pump, perhaps it is providing too much boost? I'm told they are inexpensive (@ $40 at the dealer I think) and easy to change.

THE CHIEF

Reaction score
A thought - these have an electric vacuum pump, perhaps it is providing too much boost? I'm told they are inexpensive (@ $40 at the dealer I think) and easy to change.
THX IJUST BOUGHT TI SO IT'S UNDER WARENTEE

Members online

No members online now.