New To Equinox, 1st Purchase, Few Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Christopher1

Reaction score
Hello Equinox enthusiasts. Thank you for letting me join your group. I currently drive a 2008 Pontiac Torrent, which as you know is quite similar to the Equinox, slightly different suspension and exhaust I believe.

I am in the market for a new car and intend to buy a low miles FWD Equinox. I prefer 6 cylinder but from what I'm seeing, it looks like I may need to settle for 4 cylinder. I live in western Massachusetts, but I'm sure I prefer front wheel drive.

Please feel free to share any thoughts.

My question is, have any of you had the Pioneer premium stereo installed? 250 watt, 8 speakers with a sub. Do you know what the cost would be to have a dealer install this, if it's not already?

Please share any thoughts on this stereo system compared with the stock 80 watt system. Perhaps you feel the original is plenty loud and high enough quality. Thanks so much for sharing any thoughts.

Members online