New Member from Austin, TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craigsfiero2007

Reaction score
Hi All! I am a new member. I am in the US Army, currently deployed to Afghanistan. I am a 91E which is a Machinist in the Army. I owned a 2007 Chevy Equinox LT AWD with 115,000 mile on it and still going with the wife driving it right now. I have meticulously maintained this Equinox since I bought it in 2008 with 65,000 miles. I hope to be a resource for information for other Equinox owners with this model Equinox. I am 22 years old and a devout car guy. I am pretty big into Fieros and Mustangs and BMWs and classics. Currently I own a 1987 Pontiac Fiero GT with a 3800SC swapped into it and my wifes car a 2006 Infiniti G35x. I am on Pennocks Fiero Forum sometimes and other various forums. If you have any questions I will be around. See you around the forums!

ptco911

Reaction score
Hi All! I am a new member. I am in the US Army, currently deployed to Afghanistan. I am a 91E which is a Machinist in the Army. I owned a 2007 Chevy Equinox LT AWD with 115,000 mile on it and still going with the wife driving it right now. I have meticulously maintained this Equinox since I bought it in 2008 with 65,000 miles. I hope to be a resource for information for other Equinox owners with this model Equinox. I am 22 years old and a devout car guy. I am pretty big into Fieros and Mustangs and BMWs and classics. Currently I own a 1987 Pontiac Fiero GT with a 3800SC swapped into it and my wifes car a 2006 Infiniti G35x. I am on Pennocks Fiero Forum sometimes and other various forums. If you have any questions I will be around. See you around the forums!

Thank you for your service.

Members online

No members online now.