New 2013 Equinox 1LT owner in Virginia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlwersch

Reaction score
Just traded in our 2005 dark red LS and purchased a new 2013 Atlantis Blue 4 cylinder 1LT on March 14 at Radley Chevrolet in Fredericksburg, VA. It has black interior with optional 8 way power drivers seat and remote start. We only have 150 miles on it so far but it rides and handles very nice. It is my wife's daily driver and our weekend/trip car.

12nox

Reaction score
Just traded in our 2005 dark red LS and purchased a new 2013 Atlantis Blue 4 cylinder 1LT on March 14 at Radley Chevrolet in Fredericksburg, VA. It has black interior with optional 8 way power drivers seat and remote start. We only have 150 miles on it so far but it rides and handles very nice. It is my wife's daily driver and our weekend/trip car.

Congrats, I just purchased a 2012 LT2 White in Richmond. Im a lil south of Charlottesville! Im hoping to head over to fredericksburg to pepboys and see if they have any bug shields soon! These Nox's are sure smooth!

Jon

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Congrats, I just purchased a 2012 LT2 White in Richmond. Im a lil south of Charlottesville! Im hoping to head over to fredericksburg to pepboys and see if they have any bug shields soon! These Nox's are sure smooth!

Jon

Welcome to the site, Jon!

Members online

Latest posts