Moisture in the Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DVB1

Reaction score
Been having this problem for years on our 08 EQ. Of course the stealer didn't want to cover this defect so we just been changing the bulbs. I'm done buying bulbs twice/yr and I'm planning on drying out the headlights and reseal them with something. Anybody have this problem or a solution? I did find new headlights for about $250 which I didn't think was too bad.

DVB1

Reaction score
Ah, I just found an old thread on this issue. I'm not about to put my lenses in the oven, It's looks like I'll be buying a new set of lenses..

mswerb

Reaction score
Been having this problem for years on our 08 EQ. Of course the stealer didn't want to cover this defect so we just been changing the bulbs. I'm done buying bulbs twice/yr and I'm planning on drying out the headlights and reseal them with something. Anybody have this problem or a solution? I did find new headlights for about $250 which I didn't think was too bad.

That is $250 EACH.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Ah, I just found an old thread on this issue. I'm not about to put my lenses in the oven, It's looks like I'll be buying a new set of lenses..

I've seen some who even used a hair dryer to heat up the gasket to separate the plastic lens.

miahb30

Reaction score
wet headlights

All you need to do is drill a couple of extra holes in the back of the headlight to let them breath never have a problem again

Members online