Misfire P0300, P0302

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anesteziolog

Reaction score
Hi. I am new here and in USA. I come 1 month ago from Ukraine. I bought Equinox 2013. Seller said that i need to do only tune up (- 400$). I change sparks by myself and airfilter. Then I go to mechanic he said that i need to change body throlle and O2 sensor it will coast 450$. I go to another mechanic he check the coil and said that 2 cylinder didn't work and i need to change engine- 3000$. I was very upset , I clean the injector by myself and body throlle, change O2 sensor for new and the car drive better but misfire and stabilitrak error is stay. On my obd 2 it written that on 2 cylinder misfire 100-350. Can anybody help me in Chicago. I can drive to you, or anybody can recommend some good mechanic here?

Anesteziolog

Reaction score
Today I check the compression an it was 1 cylinder 120 2 -90, 3-90, 4 -180. This mean that engine dad or something else? Can somebody help or answer. I am not the mechanic. In Ukraine I was a doctor but here i dont know what to do. (((( Is it dead engine or i can fix it or some other problems. Thnks for any help or answer.

fuxorzion

Reaction score
Today I check the compression an it was 1 cylinder 120 2 -90, 3-90, 4 -180. This mean that engine dad or something else? Can somebody help or answer. I am not the mechanic. In Ukraine I was a doctor but here i dont know what to do. (((( Is it dead engine or i can fix it or some other problems. Thnks for any help or answer.
These engines are direct injection, which means the fuel goes directly into the cylinder rather than into the intake manifold first and passing over the valves. Because of this, carbon tends to accumulate on the valves causing them not to fully close. If you remove the intake manifold and look into the intake ports, then you can check for carbon buildup, but the better way would be to do a leak down test.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts