How to remove/install door panel 2010-2012 Chevy Equinox Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtieman

Reaction score
Here is a how to video I made since I could not find any on the web, plus seemed like a lot of people wanted to know how this was done I am sure this will also work for the GMC Terrains since they are very similar. Hopefully this helps some of you
and can maybe use it for future references. I posted this on another forum to help as well.
More of my how to videos to come, includingAdding chrome door handles, fog lights & chrome roof racks. Maybe some other
helpful videos as well!
I am still new at making youtube videos so bare with my nerdy voice lol I will be a pro soon. Here is a pic of a few items you will need
and also described them in the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZXqHjtVn0c&feature=youtube_gdata_player

4bab714e-fbfc-0e85.jpg

bowtieman

Reaction score
great video! you wanted to do something or just wanted to know how to do it?

Thank you, yea I wanted to see what type of harness that my Nox had since I was wanting to add the Leds in the door panel as the LTZ's have.
So I thought it was a great opportunity to create a how to video to help others if they need it.

Didn't find the harness wires I was looking for so maybe I will find another way down the road to add them or just leave it lol

Members online