Got all your Christmas shopping yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Just thought that I would start a thread for all to share their traditions for the Christmas holiday and if they got their shopping done and what kind of shopping they do...

We normally split ties and go to both my inlaws and my parents house for christmas. Lot of good food and good times.

I am a last minute shopper and have not bought a thing yet! But I am sure that I will get some Christmas shopping done too...

We open presents like most do but we also take time to focus on what we dean the real reason for the season.

prheaume

Reaction score
My wife works on thursday, friday and saturday, 3 days to do it a week. I go one day per week at the time.. easier on the wallet haha

rbiggers

Reaction score
Already got my wife's main present. Just need to get her a couple of other's. Also a few for the family as well. Hope to do all this Friday morning, then drink some beer that afternoon to celebrate being done with shopping (I took Friday off)!

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I guess if we were smart 100% of our shopping should be done online. That way we can have all the beer we would want.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Not really even started, kind of not in the spirit yet I guess.

08PILOT

Reaction score
We have only bought 1 thing and it was for ourselves.
(73.5" Long Entertainment console for Flat Panel TV's)

prheaume

Reaction score
Nice! The present from me to me will be to get my xbox360 hacked. I know it,s not right but I'm tired of paying 60$ for a game !

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Got a few things now, still need to get just a few more next weekend.

prheaume

Reaction score
This year for me and the wife was easy. We gave to each other only one suggestion, I know what I will receive but, I know I want it :)

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
I'm got it all done, even made sugar cookies with homemade icing.

Members online