Goodbye Equinox Sport...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sLoY7

Reaction score
Well we dumped our Sport and got a Durango Citadel. The reason for the swap was for more room and the problems we were having on a regular basis. But on a wild note we traded it in and the salesman told me a few days later that they have lost out on our trade. They did an oil change on it and it started leaking like a siv. From anywhere and everywhere. Needless to say once you have gone full synthetic don't go back to cheap bulk oil. It will cause problems. It was fun talking with youa ll and hope you guys the best. Peace

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Sounds like you got rid of it just in time. Hate to see you go but you are welcome to hang out anytime! Post up some pictures and your thoughts on your new ride! Maybe even a review down the road. :happy160:

1sLoY7

Reaction score
So far so good with the Durango. It has more bells and whistles than a Thai hooker. With adaptive cruise control it makes your brake pedal almost obsolete. Set the cruise and just steer. Sensors keep you a safe distance from other cars and slows you down when there is a Sunday driver that pulls out in front of you. And to get 26-27 mpg in a "fullsize" SUV you really couldn't ask for more.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
So far so good with the Durango. It has more bells and whistles than a Thai hooker. With adaptive cruise control it makes your brake pedal almost obsolete. Set the cruise and just steer. Sensors keep you a safe distance from other cars and slows you down when there is a Sunday driver that pulls out in front of you. And to get 26-27 mpg in a "fullsize" SUV you really couldn't ask for more.

I like that feature with the cruise control! That is cool. Congrats on the new ride. I am sure you are in search of a good forum for this new ride.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts