Fuel door seal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Severum17

Reaction score
Seems like there is a possibility of water in the fuel from the seal on the fuel door.
Is there an additional seal for the door to the tank?

bagbyjw

Reaction score
I ended up buying the following product, just to make me feel better about it being sealed:

Just what the doctor ordered, already ordered 1 for my 2022 Equinox LS. I hate that when it rains or going to the car wash there is the possibility of water getting into the gas tank, not to mention dust and pollen. There's no place that is proclaimed to be safe and free from water, dust and pollen. They get everywhere.

CocoaJeff

Reaction score

CocoaJeff

Reaction score
Hmmm. I changed the link color to yellow, but it still wants to post light grey on a grey background. Just click around where it looks like the link should be, and it should come up from you. :)

bagbyjw

Reaction score
Yep, all links are nearly impossible to see unless you have eyes like a eagle. It does post light grey on a grey background, I've tried several ways to change color and does not good

ricklack

Reaction score
Someone on another forum said he went to a plumbing supply store and bought a 2" rubber cover for about 2 bucks and it works great.

Members online

No members online now.