Drain windshield washer fluid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ken Rosey

Reaction score
My tank is full of summer fluid and the cold weather is coming. I have a flexible hose with a pump on one end that I used on my other vehicles - worked great. I tried to use the hose to drain out my tank and put the stuff in for cold weather. The hose will not go into the tank because of the bend in the filler tube, Any ideas?
Ken

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
My tank is full of summer fluid and the cold weather is coming. I have a flexible hose with a pump on one end that I used on my other vehicles - worked great. I tried to use the hose to drain out my tank and put the stuff in for cold weather. The hose will not go into the tank because of the bend in the filler tube, Any ideas?
Ken

What about removing the tank to be able to drain it out?

08PILOT

Reaction score
Not as far north as you, but we just run winter stuff year round.

prheaume

Reaction score
If you have acces to the pump, simply remove it, it is just snaped on the tank. Or you can buy an additive at the part store that will prevent your windshield washer to freeze.

Members online

No members online now.