Code P0446

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahamonie

Reaction score
So I took the plastic skirt off from around the Gas fill tube and found 2 hoses one has a little cap that might have a spring in it I assume to let it breath the other that was without anything attached to it which doesn't make any sense because it allows dust to be sucked in I'm thinking there should be something like some type of a filter that should prevent dust from getting into that tube I've looked everywhere I found one video where the guy seems to have some type of a filter he pulled off there and cleaned but that was on a 2017 and mine is a 2005 am I correct and thinking there should be something other than just an open tube?

corvairbob

Reaction score
they need to be connected to the charcoal cannister someplace so are p0446 and then started to check that out? and so you took parts off from around the gas filler area and found those hoses that you say are not connected to anything? so if we get that cleared up someone may be able to post a photo of how they are connected. most likely if they look like they have nto been connected for awhile like the are dirty around the area then i would make sure the gas cap is tight and not broken.

follow this link for troubleshooting that code.

Members online

No members online now.