Check out my sig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Yeah I quit smoking Cigs and went to eCigs.
They are working, still have a reg cig in the morning but I'm down to just one in the morning.
I never knew how many options they had and how much modding goes on with them too.
Good thing they did not have the ecigs when I was a lot younger, could have really had fun with them and some loco weed :peace:

prheaume

Reaction score
Congrats dude!!

I never smoked a cigarette but I saw my dad quit smoking and it's far from easy. Keep up the good work !

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Thanks guys.
It's still hard at times but using the e Cigs is making it a lot easier to do.
I already feel better and my taste buds must be working a lot better too as I can taste a lot better.
My sense of smell is still not there, then again I never had a sense of smell to begin with. LOL

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
My motivation for quitting the cigs is Chloe.
My 2 best friends had their first baby and well I knew that mom did not want to have people around her child that smelled like cigs.
So that gave me the drive to quite.
So last Friday I got to hold her.
I'm a uncle now even if we are all just really good friends.

:peace:

Attachments

• Chloe.jpg
    Chloe.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 3

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
That is so awesome! I am blessed not to have bad habits. Sure made it one step better with the new baby in da house!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
26 days and still going.
Still have a bit of a cig every few days but now they tasted really bad.
I vaping some stawberry cheesecake flavored juice right now, it not only tastes good but also seems to be helping me to cut out eating sweets too.
LOL

Members online