Check out my sig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Yeah I quit smoking Cigs and went to eCigs.
They are working, still have a reg cig in the morning but I'm down to just one in the morning.
I never knew how many options they had and how much modding goes on with them too.
Good thing they did not have the ecigs when I was a lot younger, could have really had fun with them and some loco weed :peace:

prheaume

Reaction score
Congrats dude!!

I never smoked a cigarette but I saw my dad quit smoking and it's far from easy. Keep up the good work !

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Thanks guys.
It's still hard at times but using the e Cigs is making it a lot easier to do.
I already feel better and my taste buds must be working a lot better too as I can taste a lot better.
My sense of smell is still not there, then again I never had a sense of smell to begin with. LOL

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
My motivation for quitting the cigs is Chloe.
My 2 best friends had their first baby and well I knew that mom did not want to have people around her child that smelled like cigs.
So that gave me the drive to quite.
So last Friday I got to hold her.
I'm a uncle now even if we are all just really good friends.

:peace:

Attachments

• Chloe.jpg
    Chloe.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 3

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
That is so awesome! I am blessed not to have bad habits. Sure made it one step better with the new baby in da house!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
26 days and still going.
Still have a bit of a cig every few days but now they tasted really bad.
I vaping some stawberry cheesecake flavored juice right now, it not only tastes good but also seems to be helping me to cut out eating sweets too.
LOL

Members online

No members online now.